RapidTyping Release Notes
What's New in RapidTyping 5
Edition of 24 November 2015, version 5.0.108
- Added the support of characters entered using the Alt+Num key combination.
- Updated the "Login" dialog window where the group/student name can be entered into a corresponding field or selected from a list. All of the entered data is validated.
You can now select several groups and assign the courses to all of them. Fixed a number of bugs in the classroom, including an update to the current lesson on a students' machine if a teacher has deleted or modified the lesson or course with this lesson; the results are properly exported to PDF on Windows 10 systems and many other minor bugs.
Edition of 29 October 2015, version 5.0.107
- Added the Italian UI language.
- Fixed minor bugs.
Edition of 20 October 2015, version 5.0.106
- Fixed bugs that occurred while working with touch-sensitive displays.
- Disabled the possibility to work with a virtual keyboard using a mouse on systems without a touch-sensitive display.
- Fixed a bug with the virtual AZERTY keyboard resetting to QWERTY during French lessons.
- Fixed minor bugs, including course renaming with a double click, changing the width of the student list window, etc.
- Added the Albanian UI language.
Edition of 16 September 2015, version 5.0.105
- compatibility with Windows 10 improved
- installation on Linux-Wine improved
- French-Belgian courses added
- the highlight of main menu item is fixed
- Show/Hide button on the Student List is added
- Uzbek language added
Edition of 30 March 2015, version 5.0.101
- Finnish courses added
- English courses updated
- Chinese, Chinese-Taiwan, French, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Spanish, German and Turkish interface language added
- bug fixing
Edition of 3 February 2015, version 5.0.99
- Results window improved
- new statistics parameter: Done
- multi-column context menu for choose current lesson
- working with properties of the lesson improved in the Lesson Editor
- Kurdish interface language added
- English, Greek, Hungarian Help files updated, Russian Help added
Edition of 10 December 2014
- export the student/group statistics, in PDF, HTML, XML, CSV formats
- new statistics parameter: Net Speed
- new statistics parameters: Fixed words, Fixed characters
- coloring in table the good/bad results
- new course options: lesson duration
- new course options: the end of the lesson
- new course options: at the close application
- new command: import students in XML format
- new command: export student statistics in PDF, HTML, XML, CSV formats
Edition of 25 August 2013
- speed and accuracy for current lesson in real time
- remaining and elapsed lesson time
- passed lessons marked in the Lesson menu
- support for multi-language lessons
- support for laptop keyboards
- added support for student groups
- different courses assigned to different student groups
- student password
- student statistics from teacher's computer( or system administrator )
- now, convenient to add big number of students
- import/export the student/group statistics
- overall lesson rate added;
- statistics for each symbol/key ( speed, error, time-out ) typed added
- statistics for keystrokes added ( includes the system keys type: Shift, Alt, BackSpace, repeated error keystrokes )
- preview the course, lesson and char/key statistics together
- undo/redo for course edit
- split lesson by character, words, sentence, paragraph
- import/export lesson course( including course options )
- new course option: customise definitions of good/bad results
- new course option: customise metronome options
- new course option: show/hide metronome
- new course option: show/hide the Result window in the final lesson
- new course option: show/hide the lesson text highlight
- new course option: enable/disable the BackSpace key
- English courses updated
- Greek courses updated
- French courses added
- Hungarian courses added
- Netherlands courses added
- Introduction and Beginner courses are enabled for all languages