Free typing tutor * Online typing test * Typing games
Key Advantage Typing Tutor Software
Key Advantage Typing Tutor software is a typing program which teaches fast and accurate typing through a system of informative lessons and progress tracking and graphing.
Home Page: Programming Art
Platform: Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server, Mac OS X, Mac OS 9
Licence: Shareware, $19.95 USD
Key Advantage Typing Tutor is a full-featured typing program for learning how to type quickly and accurately. This typing software is designed from the ground up to be fun, intuitive, and easy-to-use. Key Advantage Typing Tutor tracks the progress for multiple typists and generates graphs and reports that are customized for each typist. We believe typing software can teach typing without gimmicky elements and still be entertaining. Our Key Advantage Typing program offers real typing tutor features without any fluff. Our typing tutor software contains innovative concepts like finger-by-finger accuracy reporting. Whether you're a beginner typist, or improving your current typing skills, Key Advantage Typing Tutor is your key to success! Works in Vista and all versions of OS X, including Leopard.
Main Key Advantage Typing Tutor Software advantages
- Learn to type fast and accurately in 25 easy-to-follow lessons
- Choose between 2 different "learning to type" styles - one key at a time, or by paragraph
- Tracks multiple typists so the whole family can participate with a single typing program
- Master the 10-key number pad in 7 simple typing lessons
- Learn to type using either the Qwerty or Dvorak keyboard layouts
- Practice ergonomic exercises during your typing breaks with animations and detailed instructions
- Receive instant feedback through the key-by-key analysis of your typing performance
- View tips for healthy typing to reduce the risk of repetitive injuries
- View your typing accuracy and typing speed over time with user-customized graphs and detailed reporting
- Type fast and accurately to earn award keys and printable certificates as you reach your typing goals
- Learn proper typing posture with detailed diagrams
- Never hunt and peck again after learning the value of touch typing
- Simple and useful help files, fast and friendly technical support
I love this program! It's amazing how the first and second graders learn to type using both hands and lots of their fingers!
Thanks a lot!
Nov 19, 2014
This site is a nice way for kids starting out to get interested in typing. most of the games are enjoyable. I would say, add more appealing games on to the site. Add more colorful characters and story to games such as the typing game clockwords act 1 did. I would definitely be more interested in this site for keyboarding class if you did. I hope you appreciate the feed-back! :)
Nov 17, 2014
Add your own review