Free typing tutor * Online typing test * Typing games
Latest Rapid Typing Zone News
You can be kept abreast of latest news by following feeds:
RapidTyping 5.3 is released
September 03, 2018
Changes in this version:
- When a user finishes the final lesson of the current course, the next course will start automatically.
- Moving students between groups. ("Drag-and-Drop" or "Ctrl+X" and "Ctrl+V" shortcuts)
- Added "Speed" and "Accuracy" markers on the diagram current item's label.
- Added "Shift" and "Ctrl" hot-keys for item selection on the lesson statistics diagram.
- Moving lessons between sections and courses.
- "Create new section" command added.
- "Properties" window has been deleted from the "Lesson editor".
- The "Save statistics of the incomplete lesson" has been moved from "At the close application" section into the "Lesson Duration" section. Also, this option is disabled when "Do not stop the lesson" is selected.
- The "Save all" menu command saves all courses for all keyboard layouts.
- The "Confirmation" message box appears if the user does not have right-access to the Student/Lesson folders.
- Check-box "Apply to all" has been added to the "Confirmation" window when existing groups, students or courses are inserted.
- More than 50 bugs have been fixed.
Really cool, thanks for sharing it for free with the public.
this helps me with my college work and making videos! i can type so much quicker! i practiced typing for years but never got the hang of it until i used this software! this is awesome you need to download it!
Write your own review